Today water is the most precious thing in the world, as a source of life, its existence has experienced decline in both quality and quantity. Not only in Indonesia, the world community, too, were facing the same problem.
Did you know how a decent amount of water consumed in this world? According to the data , 70% of our earth's surface is water. But of all the water is 97% is salt water and the remaining 3% is fresh water. Percentage of fresh water was still divided by the ice, groundwater, surface water and water vapor. In addition, not all fresh water fit for drinking. It also does not include water contaminated by human beings. And not all regions in the world is getting sufficient water portion.